Senior Interior DesignerMy client offers intelligent, customised interior design and fit-out services for diverse clients throughout Australia.
A true design and build partner, they collaborate with our clients throughout the project, from concept, planning and design through to construction.
With more than 20 years’ experience delivering high-quality, high-value services, they develop clever designs that maximise space and minimise cost.
My client helps to improve business performance by designing and constructing office environments and workplaces that improve efficiencies, collaboration and communication through smart design and flawless execution.
- Perform a Project Lead role including liaising with clients, consultants and industry professionals as well as managing a team of interior designers on a day to day basis.
- Develop projects from concept to final design.
- Review and revise existing protocols and design / documentation standards.
- Represent the values of the firm at all times.
- Extensive experience in the commercial & retail fit out sector locally including an understanding of the Sydney commercial and fit out market as well as current market trends
- 5 plus years’ experience as an Interior Designer
- Proven experience leading projects and project teams
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proficiency using Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite is essential
- Ability to work with short time lines
- MUST present well
- Previous experience in assisting with tendering projects
- Previously worked in a Fit Out company
- Previously managed a team
- ASAP start