Senior Interior Designer
A rare opportunity to take on a senior role within an established Interiors Department and assist the Interiors Director with the day to day management of the team.
The Architecture and Design practice is highly regarded within the high spec multi residential sector and is currently working on a high-profile Melbourne based development that has received media attention in recent months.
The practice is well established and has a clear vision.
- Perform a Project Lead role including liaising with clients, consultants and industry professionals as well as managing a team of interior designers on a day to day basis.
- Develop projects from concept to final design.
- Review and revise existing protocols and design / documentation standards.
- Represent the values of the firm at all times.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience in the multi residential sector locally including an understanding of the Melbourne Residential property market as well as current market trends
- 8 plus years' experience as an Interior Designer
- Proven experience leading projects and project teams
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proficiency using Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite is essential
- Take on a senior role within the Interior Design Division from day 1
- High profile multi residential projects
- Join an established and well regarded Architecture & Design firm promoting a collaborate culture
Please use the link provided to apply for this position or contact Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9908 2082 or via email@example.com for a confidential discussion.