A global leader in oil, gas and petroleum industry are looking to add a safety professional to their impressive operation in South Sydney. This is an exceptional opportunity to develop your career in Health, Safety and Sustainability at a company who have a genuine focus on HSE from exec level down.
Reporting into the Head of HSE who sits on the Executive Leadership Team, the ideal candidate will be confident in implementing strategic projects across Safety, Environment, Training, and Compliance in a role with real responsibility within a high risk environment.
- Managing all aspects of Health Safety and Environment within a major hazard facility including during a period of expansion / construction.
- Managing risk records
- Leading from the front in promoting a positive safety culture within the Group
- Conducting incident investigations, site inspections and risk assessments
- Completing monthly reports
- Work closely with key stakeholders and sub contractors, providing regular updates to the ELT
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Formal Qualifications within Occupational Health & Safety
- Demonstrated experience in Oil & Gas, Petroleum industries.
- Experience in the management and implementation audits to ISO Standards
- Experience as a safety professional within a High Risk Hazard Facility
- Experience in Tank Construction Projects would be a major benefit!!
This role would suit a seasoned safety professional with experience within the Oil & Gas / Petroleum sectors, now looking for a role requiring minimal travel.
Permanently located at one site in South Sydney, there is a competitive salary and job stability on offer!
Please apply via the link below or send your resume in word format direct to firstname.lastname@example.org