Senior Growth Marketing Manager - Digital focus
- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Ranked one of the Fortune 100 “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 12 month contract: $580 + super p/d.
A Senior Growth Marketing Manager position is currently available and offered on a 12 month contract basis. This role is based out of the firm's Sydney CBD office (due to COVID restrictions this role will commence remotely with the view to return to the office in due course).
This is a senior role within the Emerging Markets division and responsibilities will include (but not limited to) the following:
- Identify actionable insights by synthesizing inputs from multiple data sources to unlock growth opportunities in new & existing ways to market.
- Use learning tools effectively to support decision making, e.g., A/B testing and experimentation, with the ability to develop a strategy that supports ideas and recommendations even when confronted with imperfect / incomplete data.
- Create a structured way to identify optimisation/growth opportunities by proving/disproving hypothesis at speed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to create and execute high impact, multichannel campaigns to drive growth.
- Execute across channels, i.e. in product discovery, paid search, display, email, and social and mobile platforms, SEO, content, as well as web properties and relationship marketing.
- Collaborate with External vendors/Agency partners to drive goals and focus towards driving efficiency.
- +7 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Outstanding team player with a client partnership mindset to interact effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues and agency partners
- Customer-focused - tenacious about understanding customer behaviours
- An understanding of UX concepts and ability to work with designers to create engaging customer experiences
- Experience with user testing and A/B testing, visual and interaction design experience a plus
- Experience using web analytics tools (esp. Adobe site catalyst) to identify improvement areas and to measure test results
- Analytical mindset – Be able to support your case for change with data, and structure tests that deliver conclusive and actionable outcomes. Continuously learn with rapid experimentation.
- Effective communicator at all levels in the organization, including executives.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment focused on growth
- Prior work experience in African & Asian markets will be an added bonus.
- Work for one of the fastest growing Software Companies in the world within their Emerging Markets division
- ‘Work alongside a global team of talented and passionate marketers, designers, sales professionals and more
- OTE $165K package