My client is Australia’s best brand experience agency. They operate in the belief that how your brand communicates is not built around what you say, it is in the experiences that you create and share with customers. It is not about above and below the line advertising, nor is it about online and offline communications; it is about developing magnetic experiences that resonate with the audience, creative deeper and more meaningful brand connections.
They are underpinned by a collaborative culture. They are creative, pro-active thinkers who are passionate about and committed to delivering excellent results for their clients, collaborating to deliver ground-breaking work.
They value skills and self-confidence, ethical behaviour, professional empathy, and consideration of others in the workplace.
Everyone’s point of view is welcome and an entrepreneurial drive with a curious mind is encouraged.
The Senior 2D Designer is part of the Creative team and is responsible for inspiring and always driving the aesthetic sensibilities of the agency. You will work as the design lead on key projects while providing guidance for junior designers. You will work closely with creative directors, production team and the broader multidisciplinary creative team to ensure projects are on-brief and best-in-class by driving new levels of innovation and design excellence.
My client is about big ideas which can translate through innovative methods to create inspirational experiences across different platforms and mediums. As a result, this role sets the tone, pace, and style of the creative across all 2D brand communication channels. The Senior 2D Designer needs the ability to work across a variety of fields and outputs such as identity, print, digital, comms, environmental graphics, strategy work and presentations for brand experiences, auto shows, large scale events, exhibitions, product launches, road shows and brand experience centres.
Competitive remuneration package.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience working as a highly capable and effective Designer is required
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience working in a creative/agency environment
- Excellent knowledge of the latest versions of the Adobe Suite - PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- A graphic design qualification at degree level preferable
- Excellent ability to sketch, visualise
- Enthusiastic and open-minded creative thinker
- Team player, must be flexible, positive, and helpful
- Relentless passion and desire to continually produce world-class quality design work