Senior Family Lawyer - Sydney
An opportunity exists within a modern, forward-thinking and highly reputable specialist family law team in Sydney for an experienced lawyer.
**Competitive Salary and benefits on offer**
A mid-sized, three office, specialist family law firm which has been in operation for more than 20 years nationally are seeking to hire an experienced family lawyer to expand their current practice in Sydney.
They offer a modern and staff focused working environment where people are able to flourish, are recognised as team members and for their personal contribution and really can develop their legal careers.
This position is an expansion of an existing, highly successful family law department in Sydney. The team deals with high profile, high net worth and international family law matters and supports clients with legal advice on divorce/separation, property settlements, defacto/same sex relationships and child custody/financial provision arrangements. The firm are also pioneers in collaborative practice. This opportunity is for someone well networked and with a strong reputation in family law practice to join the firm with a current client base to expand the work already in place and support the firm with their growth vision. The firm will offer a comprehensive personal development plan, appropriate administrative and IT support along with strong marketing support.
- 4 years PAE or more Lawyer specifically spent within family law practice.
- Has an existing client referral network in place to continue the expansion of the Sydney department.
- Interest/experience in Collaborative practice.
- Good mediation and advocacy skills.
- Experience dealing with high net worth clients and international assets.
- Works in a modern fashion, embracing the firm's operating style eg. a paperless office.
- Experience within a top tier / noted family law team in Sydney.
- Happy to make occasional business trips interstate.
In return the firm are able to offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package, professional development support, a fantastic legal market presence and a positive and modern working environment.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact Jenny Bull at Denovo Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 0473 745 468 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.