Senior Family Lawyer - Tasmania
***5 Years PAE+**
**Opportunity to work from offices in multiple locations in Tasmania and from home**
**Highly Competitive Salary and excellent benefits / bonus on offer**
An opportunity exists within a multi-state firm, who predominantly deal with family and criminal defence work, for a Senior Family Lawyer to lead their Tasmania offering.
This is a specialist, multi-office law firm who have offices and a presence across all states of Australia. They have a particular focus on family law and criminal law, having achieved an excellent reputation.
Led by a managing partner who is highly qualified and experienced in all areas of family law, the firm offer services across divorce, property settlements, parenting matters, binding financial agreements, consent orders and domestic violence cases.
They are highly regarded in other states and seek to continue this reputation in Tasmania. With offices in Hobart and Launceston, and with a state-wide presence, the firm has developed a healthy client base of interesting and complex family work across the last few years. Therefore, they now need an experienced lawyer in Tasmania to look after all matters there.
This opportunity is for an experienced and well-regarded family lawyer to look after all clients in Tasmania. Essentially this is a state-wide role and adequate transport will be essential.
With offices in Hobart and Launceston which can be utilised, the firm also takes the flexible approach and is happy for the lawyer to work from home as preferred, attending court and clients as needed.
With an existing caseload in situ to inherit, there is opportunity for growth and development of the team long term. In combination with this, they are seeking a lawyer who can continue to develop the client base and reputation of the firm.
The firm operates in all areas of family practice and expects the chosen family lawyer to take a well-rounded approach to mediation, settlement and litigation where necessary. There is also a client base of some criminal work for someone with experience in both practice areas; although this is not essential.
- Experienced family lawyer with a good reputation in Tasmania practising family law / a family lawyer from Tasmania who has been working on the main land and is seeking to return.
- A lawyer with experience in criminal law would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Is technically adept across a range of matters including complex / international property & parenting issues.
- Has good relationships with clients and client referrers to continue the growth of the department.
- Both good mediation and advocacy skills.
- Experience dealing with high net worth clients and international assets.
- Management / Supervisory experience would be advantageous.
- Formal accreditation in family specialisms desirable but not essential.
- A self-motivated and mature attitude to self-management and client management.
- Happy to make occasional business trips interstate to integrate with the broader firm.
In return the firm are able to offer a highly competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Jenny Bull at Denovo Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 0473 745 468 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your CV will be held in strictest confidence and not circulated without written consent.