Senior Family Lawyer - Perth
Salaried Partner / Special Counsel / Senior Family Lawyer
An opportunity exists within a multi-state boutique firm for a Senior Family Lawyer to lead the Perth office.
**Competitive Salary and excellent benefits on offer**
A boutique, multi-office law firm with a particular focus on, and reputation for providing high quality family law services across Australia.
Led by a managing partner who is highly qualified and experienced in all areas of family law, the firm offer services across divorce, property settlements, parenting matters, binding financial agreements, consent orders and domestic violence cases.
They are highly regarded in other states and seek to develop a similar reputation in Perth. The Perth office was opened some time ago and the managing partner has been developing a healthy client base of interesting and complex family work across the last few years in order to facilitate hiring an experienced individual to lead the Western Australia element of this firm.
This opportunity is for an experienced and well-regarded family lawyer within the Perth market to lead the team in a Senior, Partner or Head of Department capacity.
With an existing caseload in situ to inherit, there is opportunity for growth and development of the team there. In combination with this, the firm is seeking a lawyer who can continue to develop the client base and reputation of their Perth office so the firm is recognised similarly in Western Australia, as it is in other states.
The firm operates in all areas of family practice and takes a range of approaches such as mediation, collaborative practice and litigation where necessary. There is also a client base of criminal work available for someone with experience in both practice areas; although this is not essential.
This position is a fantastic career step for someone looking for a leading role within a family team and will encompass actual legal practice, management/supervision of a growing team and client development.
- Experienced family lawyer with a strong reputation in the Perth family market.
- A lawyer with experience in criminal law would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Is technically adept across a range of matters including complex/international property & parenting issues.
- Has good relationships with clients and client referrers to continue the growth of the department.
- Interest/experience in Collaborative practice.
- Good mediation and advocacy skills.
- Experience dealing with high net worth clients and international assets.
- Management / Supervisory experience would be advantageous.
- Formal accreditation in family specialisms desirable but not essential.
- Happy to make occasional business trips interstate to integrate with the broader firm.
In return the firm are able to offer a highly competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Jenny Bull at Denovo Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 0754 935 164 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your CV will be held in strictest confidence and not circulated without written consent.