Salaried Partner / Special Counsel / Senior Family Lawyer
An opportunity exists within a multi-state boutique firm for a Senior Family Lawyer to lead the established Brisbane Office.
**Competitive Salary, profit share and excellent benefits on offer**
A boutique, four office law firm with a particular focus on, and reputation for providing high quality family law services across Australia.
Led by a managing partner who is an Accredited Specialist in Family Law and an Accredited Collaborative Family Law Practitioner, the firm offer services across divorce, property settlements, parenting matters, binding financial agreements, consent orders and domestic violence cases.
They are highly regarded in other states and seek to develop a similar reputation in Brisbane. The Brisbane office has been established for around 8 years and as such there is an existing client base, currently handled by the Managing Partner.
This opportunity is for an experienced and well-regarded family lawyer within the Brisbane market to lead the team in a Senior, Partner or Head of Department capacity.
With an existing caseload in situ to inherit, there is opportunity for growth and development of the team there. In combination with this, the firm is seeking a lawyer who can continue to develop the client base and reputation of their Brisbane office so the firm is recognised similarly in Queensland, as it is in other states.
The firm operates in all areas of family practice and takes a range of approaches such as mediation, collaborative practice and litigation where necessary.
This position is a fantastic career step for someone looking for a leading role within a family team and will encompass actual legal practice, management/supervision of a growing team and client development.
- Experienced family lawyer with a strong reputation in the Queensland family market.
- Is technically adept across a range of matters including complex/international property & parenting issues.
- Has good relationships with clients and client referrers to continue the growth of the department.
- Interest/experience in Collaborative practice.
- Good mediation and advocacy skills.
- Experience dealing with high net worth clients and international assets.
- Management / Supervisory experience would be advantageous.
- Formal accreditations in family specialisms desirable but not essential.
- Happy to make occasional business trips interstate to integrate with the broader firm.
In return the firm are able to offer a highly competitive salary with a profit share option and an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Jenny Bull at Denovo Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 0754 935 164 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.