Senior Estimator - Melbourne
- Bring your years of Major Loss expertise to a Senior Estimating role with a prominent Insurance Builder!
- Great culture; love where you work!
- Melbourne based
- Fully Maintained vehicle, phone and tech provided
- Work to deliver claims solutions for Insured Customers in need
- Up to $115,000 + super + car (dependent on experience)
Our client is a reputable Insurance Builder with a commitment to excellence. Servicing major Insurance clients across the nation, our client prides themselves on their people achieving quality outcomes, and in turn supports and cares for these people.
A rare opportunity is now available to work as a Senior Estimator in the Melbourne area for a leading Insurance Builder working with major insurers to deliver residential and commercial claims solutions.
We are looking for a candidate who can bring their estimating and building technical knowledge and experience and apply it to claim solutions.
- Attend site to conduct assessment and create residential building estimates for insurer, up to and including major loss and/or commercial claims
- Liaise with administration group to provide timely outcomes for clients
- Create and submit client reports, detailing scope of works, claim findings and any pre-existing damage, builders faults and/or maintenance issues
- 5 year plus experience in Insurance Estimating
- Cert IV Building and Construction
- Sound building technical knowledge
- Professional and client focussed
- Experience in major loss ($100,000+ claims)
- Experience managing multiple projects with strong organisation
- Strong attention to detail