- Salary up to $130K (Dep on Exp) + Super + Fully Maintained Vehicle!
- Join this growing national leader in Insurance Building & Repair!
- Strong focus on giving back, well-being, team & progression!
- Use your Building & Estimation skills to get people & businesses back on their feet.
Our client is one of Australia's most experienced & trusted Insurance Building & Repair providers. Specialists in highly complex and difficult projects, they focus in Strata & Commercial property, working of behalf of the biggest insurers.
A opportunity is now available to join their QLD Team based in Brisbane as a Senior Estimator - Major Loss in a permanent capacity.
- Assessing insurance building repair works on site including residential, commercial & strata
- Develop and submit advice and reports to Insurers on origination & extent of damage
- Collating pricing & submitting competitive estimates & tenders to win works
- Internal systems maintenance and coordinating internal team and resources
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with Insurers representatives
- Opportunity for further progression in a rapidly expanding business
- Strong experience estimating building works including various trades
- Insurance experience essential
- Advantageous though not essential - Trade background ie carpentry, building, electrical, Cert4 in Building & Construction
- Great communication and client service skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the "Apply Now" button below or to email@example.com or call 0409327512