- Salary $100K to $105K (Dep on Exp) + Super + Fully Maintained Vehicle!
- Join this growing national leader in Insurance Building & Repair!
- Strong focus on giving back, well-being, team & progression!
- Exceptional systems, training & support!
- Use your Building & Estimation skills to get people & businesses back on their feet.
Our client is one of Australia's most experienced & trusted Insurance Building & Repair providers. Specialists in highly complex and difficult projects, they focus in Strata & Commercial property, working of behalf of the biggest insurers.
A opportunity is now available to join their QLD Team based in the Gold Coast as a Senior Estimator in a permanent capacity.
- Assessing insurance building repair works on site including residential, commercial & strata
- Develop and submit advice and reports to Insurers on origination & extent of damage
- Collating pricing & submitting competitive estimates & tenders to win works
- Internal systems maintenance and coordinating internal team and resources
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with Insurers representatives
- Strong experience estimating building works including various trades
- Residential building, insurance, commercial experience considered
- Trade background ie carpentry, building, electrical etc preferred as is Cert4 in Building & Construction
- Great communication and client service skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Melissa Thomas via the "Apply Now" button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org.