Senior Estimator | Commercial Construction
Inner - City Sydney
My client was established over 40 years ago. The company has experienced controlled and steady growth over the years and have established longstanding relationships with many of their repeat clients.
The business has now developed into an efficient well managed and fully resourced Construction Company with a consistent track record of delivering high quality projects. With a team of over 45 dedicated staff they have the financial capacity, expertise and experience to undertake projects in excess of $20m in value, across Education, Healthcare & Medical, Aged Care, Community & Recreation, Commercial Fitout, Industrial & retail sectors.
2IC to the Director, you will be given autonomy in your role, and look to estimate and win work for the company to continue the growth of the business.
- Tendering on commercial projects $5m - $20m
- Being responsible for the accurate BOQ'S
- Providing estimate preparation plans and schedules to management
- Building excellent relationships with clients, supervisors and contractors are all essential
- Negotiating with Suppliers and Procurement
- Attend regular team meetings for strategy, forecasting and training
- 4-6 plus years' experience estimating on commercial projects $5m - $20m.
- A Tertiary qualification would be highly regarded
- Commercially minded with good Negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with Clients, Supervisors and Contractors.
- A desire to work in an environment that promotes quality above all else
- Dedicated to growing the business name and reputation
Benefits of role / benefits of company:
- Competitive salary with a work life balance
- Young and vibrant company culture
- 2IC role to Director
- Growing family owned boutique business
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 8313 6734 or you can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org