This specialist fit-out construction firm are considered a national leader within the industry and are a preferred employer across all states. Having been awarded projects ranging from $100k to $15million, this group are well equipped to manage all fit-out or refurbishment projects across any discipline.
The current estimating team consists of 6 staff including 2 Senior Estimators, 2 Estimators, 1 Junior Estimator and 1 Cadet. The team is set out this way to promote progression and staff development as tenure within this business ranges from 10-15 years. This is an organisation that hires for the long term, not a short term gap fix. The organisation prefer to employ candidates who can show longevity and loyalty in their career history as this is what they would be looking for from any candidate joining the business.
The team would be open to considering an Estimator with less experience if they can show commitment in career history and willingness to grow with the team long term.
Senior Estimator Requirements:
- Price projects up to $15million
- Allocate resources to projects and distribute work to the junior team members
- Work closely with the project managers, design team and client to ensure buildability and cost effectiveness through pre-construction collaboration
- Keeping an up to date project list of upcoming works and tender submission dates
- Strong time management skills
- Experience working on tenders within health, education, retail and science fields
The Successful Senior Estimator will showcase:
- A minimum of 8 years estimating experience specifically working on fit-out or refurbishment projects
- Strong time management abilities
- Will prefer to take a collaborative approach rather than an independent stance
- Will be looking to make a long term career change and see this opportunity as a long term opportunity rather than a short term placement
- Will hold a Bachelors Degree in a related discipline
- Will be a team player who is out to achieve goals as a team
Benefits and Salary Package
- $180k + super
- Work life balance a priority
- A family orientated culture where all team members share the same values and core beliefs and are all in their roles to help achieve the same goal
- Career progression opportunities available
If you have the skills and experience necessary to be successful in this position, then please do not hesitate in applying. This role is available now!
If you would prefer, you can send your confidential application to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications and conversations are confidential, and no personal details will be shared without your prior consent.