Senior Engineer - Industrial RefigerationCOMPANY
An Industrial Refrigeration Consultancy recognised as a leader in the field Australia wide. Services include Refrigeration Engineering, Plant Services, Energy Audit Services, Commercial Refrigeration Development and Winery Refrigeration. The office is located in Melbourne's inner east.
A permanent position is available for a Senior Engineer. Join a small expert team of Engineers specialising in Industrial Refrigeration projects.
This is an opportunity for someone to step up into part or full ownership of the Company in the future.
Responsibilities will include the following;
- Attend initial briefing meetings with clients
- Evaluate refrigeration system options
- Calculate cooling loads using recognised methods and ihouse software
- Select main equipment items, pipe sizing, energy efficiency etc
- Put together technical specifications
- BA Mechanical (or equivalent)
- AutoCAD 2D preferred
- Good thermodynamics skills
- Brief younger graduate engineers on project requirements and check their outputs
- Work with minimum supervision