Looking for motivated Intermediate to Senior Level Electrical Engineers to work as part of an experienced team in a Multi- Discipline environment.
Project delivery of electrical building services projects, heavily involved in a wide range of projects including sports & recreation, commercial & workplace, education, health, hotels & hospitality, mixed use, residential and retail.
The role will involve the building services design, site inspections, writing technical specifications, attending meetings, responding to RFIs, project management, client liaison, managing your own time and training other team members.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2 + years of experience working as an Electrical Engineer within a building services environment.
- The ability to complete design and analysis of electrical, power, lighting, communications, security, and data services for the construction industry; with comprehensive knowledge of local building codes and standards.
- Project Leadership Skills
- Strong technical skills, with proficiency in design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and fluent articulate English.
- Organised, efficient and driven to exceed customer expectations.
- Applicants that are REVIT savvy will be viewed favourably, however this is not a strict requirement
- At least 2 years of experience working in Australia
- Flexibility to Work-From Home
- Excellent Remuneration
- Family feel – you’re not a number here
- Career Progression Opportunity
- Professional body fees paid for up to one organisation and more if you are prepared to take ownership of your designs
- Support – direct access to management, interoffice team collaboration
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to email@example.com