Due to anticipated growth, my client is currently looking to engage a Senior Registered Professional Electrical Engineer to join a well-established Tier 3 Building Services Consultancy firm.
My client provides a diverse and inclusive work environment and offers many personal and professional development opportunities that are aimed to help you deliver your best self to the role whilst managing your personal life in balance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer
- You will have 5+ years of experience working with an Australian building services consultancy or contractor and proven experience across aged care, mixed-use, commercial and residential projects
- The ability to complete design and analysis of electrical, power, lighting, communications, security, and data services for the construction industry; with comprehensive knowledge of local building codes and standards.
- Project Leadership Skills
- Strong technical skills, with proficiency in design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and fluent articulate English.
- Organised, efficient and driven to exceed customer expectations.
- Applicants that are REVIT savvy will be viewed favourably, however this is not a strict requirement
- At least 3 years of experience working in Australia
- Excellent Remuneration
- Family feel – you’re not a number here
- Career Progression Opportunity
- Professional body fees paid for up to one organisation and more if you are prepared to take ownership of your designs
- Support – direct access to management, interoffice team collaboration
- 100% WFH
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to email@example.com