As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be a passionate problem solver and work closely with business managers to provide vital insights & help drive productivity, growth and efficiencies.
You must have at least 3 years of experience in a Data Analytics role, having previously worked on a risk analytics project within financial or professional services.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a major long-term project and join a high performing team in a leading consultancy. There are contract and permanent opportunities available.
Data Analyst skills required
- 3-5 years’ experience in Data Analytics with Risk experience
- Expert providing analytics and problem solving as opposed to financial reporting
- Data visualisation and providing data insights
- Experience handling large scale data sets, building rules & running complex data analytics procedures
- Financial or professional services industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Key skills: SQL, SAS, Tableau, Qlikview