Our client is an international professional services business who is currently growing their Risk & Analytics team in Sydney CBD.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will work closely with business managers and department heads to provide vital insights and reporting to help drive productivity, growth and efficiencies.
- Design analytical solutions
- Work with stakeholders to identify trends and complex data patterns
- Lead data interpretations and communicate to clients
- Identify and evaluate organisational risks - recommend process and system changes
- Evaluate reliability of source information
- Financial & Statistical modelling
You must have at least 2-3 years of experience in a Senior Data Analyst role and ideally have previously worked in financial or professional services. You will have excellent communication skills and be adept at translating complex data and information to non-technical stakeholders.
Specific Experience and Skill-Set:
- A solid technical grounding in SQL, SAS, VBA or other programming languages
- Good range of technical ability in relation to data analytics
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Data visualisation experience - Ideally, experience in visual communication of analysis (e.g. Tableau, QlikView, Qlik Sense, Power BI)
- Tertiary qualification in IT or related
- Enjoy working with clients within data analysis
If you are keen to explore this new and exciting opportunity, please apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org