Senior Cost Planner | inner suburb of Melbourne
Senior Cost Planner | Commercial Construction
Inner - City Melbourne
My client was established over 40 years ago. The company has experienced controlled and steady growth over the years and have established longstanding relationships with many of their repeat clients.
The business has now developed into an efficient well managed and fully resourced Construction Company with a consistent track record of delivering high quality projects. With a team of over 45 dedicated staff they have the financial capacity, expertise and experience to undertake projects in excess of $20m in value, across Residential (apartment), Education, Healthcare & Medical, Aged Care, Community & Recreation, Commercial Fitout, Industrial & retail sectors.
Reporting to the Director, you will be given autonomy in your role, and look to estimate and win work for the company to continue the growth of the business.
- Tendering on commercial projects $20M and up
- Strong track record in winning D&C projects
- Willing to complete a full measure of each project as part of their process on each tender
- Strong subcontractor contacts
- Strong client relationships and potential to add value in business development
- Strong knowledge of industry rates
- Proven Ability to provide high level and detailed cost plans
- Proven Ability to provide hard money tender
- Proven Ability to co-ordinate a complete tender submission
- Proven Ability to provide detailed value management proposals as part of submissions
- Strong Client-side relationships and potential to add value in business development
- Reporting to the estimating manager and Projects director
- Attend regular team meetings for strategy, forecasting and training
- 4-6 plus years' experience estimating on commercial projects $20m + in value
- A Tertiary qualification would be highly regarded
- Commercially minded with good Negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with Clients, Supervisors and Contractors.
- A desire to work in an environment that promotes quality above all else
- Dedicated to growing the business name and reputation
Benefits of role / benefits of company:
- Competitive salary with a work life balance
- Young and vibrant company culture
- Growing family owned boutique business gaining a very good reputation in the market
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 8313 6734 or you can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org