Denovo recruitment are currently representing a family run Tier 3 commercial builder who have a reach across New Zealand and Australia. Our client prides themselves on their intricate works and the culture they have created over the last 30 years. Both original directors are still with the business and boast several employees who have been with the business for over 20 years. The main scope of projects focused on are Aged Care, Education, Health, Mixed used, Industrial and Restaurant developments. These projects typically range from $2-$20M.
Our client is currently looking for an experience Senior CA to come on board for a mixed-used project with the scope to move onto future projects following completion. Our client invests in people for the future and pride themselves on their staff retention so any training or development may need will be provided.
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of RFIs to clients, architects and consultants
- Administration of the project HSE system
To be Successful
- Degree in construction management or equivalent
- Experience working on large scale commercial projects would be an advantage
- Experience working on projects valued above $5M is required
- Knowledge of Auckland construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
Benefits of the role
- $100-140K base salary
- Constant back office support
- Family culture
- Flexible working hours/days
- On the job training
- Team building events
If you are interested in applying for this role please email a word copy of your CV to email@example.com along with a summary of projects and values completed. Alternatively apply through the link. You will be contacted within 48 hours if shortlisted for the role.