- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Ranked one of the “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 18 month contract: $582 per day + super
What Will You Do?
This position is positioned within the Rest of World Team and suits a Content Designer / WEB Content Writer that’s comfortable going broad in ideation phase, to execution mode at the end of the design process.
- Creating content for marketing for our global customers, including exciting events around the world
- Spending 20% of your time making product content recommendations based of our brand and voice and tone
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
- Transform complex accounting jargon into conversational, approachable language
- Push and evolve content frameworks and patterns based on brand guidelines
- Collaborate effectively with other designers, content strategists, product managers, and researchers
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends
- Participate in customer research and apply insights to generate content that delivers customer delight
- 3+ years of experience in content design, content strategy, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field or experience
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- A dazzling online portfolio