- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Ranked one of the “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 12 month contract: $665 per day + super
What Will You Do?
Designers are involved at every step of a project—from gathering insights, brainstorming, prototyping, and experimentation to launching pixel-perfect designs. And we’re innovating through machine learning and conversational UI to make every interaction delightfully simple.
- Execute end-to-end content strategy for multiple platforms
- Craft user interface text, conversational UI scripts, product messaging, landing pages, emails, and other project deliverables
- Transform complex accounting jargon into conversational, approachable language
- Push and evolve content frameworks and patterns based on brand guidelines
- Collaborate effectively with other designers, content strategists, product managers, and researchers
- Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends
- Participate in customer research and apply insights to generate content that delivers customer delight
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
- 5+ years of experience in content design, content strategy, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field; Master’s preferred
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- A dazzling online portfolio