Senior Communications SpecialistThis global SAAS business have been growing their brand around the world, and have been recognised as one of the fastest growing tech companies of the past few years. Providing a highly efficient SAAS solution (the best in the industry), they have a fantastic global team who all contribute to an excellent working environment in top of the range offices, and have huge plans over the next 18 months.
What Will You Do?
Sitting within a highly skilled Communications team, and working closely with Marketing, this 8-month contract will give you full responsibility for all internal and external communications across the business and wider brand awareness. The role in a nutshell:
- 50/50 split of internal and external communications focus, working closely with the Managing Director and Marketing Team…
- Internal: Communications strategy and narrative to employees around change initiatives, engagements, product launches and events.
- External: Always-On media relations. Proactive and reactive activities to build brand awareness and establish them as a market leader against competitors
- Support thought leadership campaigns, influencer outreach, editorial / social media content that drives interaction, and create impactful speaking notes
- ESSENTIAL: Senior experience in pure corporate communications roles involving internal, external, and brand awareness campaigns
- ESSENTIAL: Ability to provide examples of work carried out
- PREFERRED: Experience in the IT / Software / Tech industry
- Ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for innovative software
- Wellness programs – free gym, massages, personal training
- Social events – camping, BBQs, dragon boat racing, and games nights