My client has been established over 20 years and is a multi-disciplinary consulting engineering company specialising in Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Fire Protection, Sustainability, Lift, and Security and Telecommunication systems in buildings.
Looking for motivated Senior Civil Stormwater Design Engineer to work as part of an experienced team in a Multi- Discipline environment.
- Chartered status with Engineers Australia
- National Engineering Register & NSW Registered Design Practitioner experienced in Class 2 Building Design
- Permanent resident in Australia
- Ideally 5-10 years of experience as an Engineer within the Australian Building Services or Civil Engineering sector, however exemplary candidates with less or more experience will be considered
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
- Experienced with DRAINS software and on-site detention design
- Project Leadership Skills
- Strong technical skills, with proficiency in design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and fluent articulate English
- Organised, efficient and driven to exceed customer expectations.
- Applicants that are REVIT savvy will be viewed favourably, however this is not a strict requirement
The role will involve the building services design, site inspections, writing technical specifications, attending meetings, responding to RFIs, project management, client liaison, managing your own time and training other team members.
- Excellent Remuneration
- Family feel – you’re not a number here
- Career Progression Opportunity
- Professional body fees paid for up to one organisation and more if you are prepared to take ownership of your designs
- Support – direct access to management, interoffice team collaboration
- Flexibility to Work-From Home
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org