Looking for an experienced Senior Civil Design Engineer to work as part of the civil engineering and design team in a Multi-Discipline environment.
The role will involve leading the design and engineering process on land development and infrastructure projects. Producing engineering plans and reports relating to drainage and stormwater, road design, subdivision design and earthworks. Producing DA and CC documentation and drawings. Interpreting of client briefs. Collaborating with a multidisciplinary project environment. Client liaison, preparing estimates of quantities, design, reports, Safety in Design reports and other quality related documentation.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a leading civil engineering and project management consultancy. As a multidisciplinary consultant, they provide land developers and government clients with a range of services including strategic engineering and planning advice, project management, civil engineering design and construction contract administration. They also provide specialist services in roads and traffic infrastructure and stormwater and environment. The talented team of in-house engineers, designers, project managers and superintendents, supported by hands-on company directors, are experienced in delivering innovative land development and civil infrastructure projects—on time and on budget.
- Qualified Civil Engineer
- 5-7 years’ experience as a Civil Design Engineer in Civil and Infrastructure sector
- Experience in road and stormwater drainage design, bulk earthworks design, lot gradings and retaining wall design
- Knowledge of relevant design standards, guidelines and regulations
- Proficient in 12D (preferred)
- Previous experience dealing with clients face to face and over the phone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised, efficient and driven to exceed customer expectations
- Good time management and organisational skills
- At least 3 years of experience working in Australia
- An opportunity to work alongside some of the best in the business!
- Develop and grow your career in a multidisciplinary consultancy who have a track record of developing and growing talent from within
- Stable and busy consultancy with lots of projects on its books
- True work/life balance
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org