Senior Business Services ManagerMid-Size Chartered Accounting firm in a prestigious city fringe office. They have been in operation for over 70 years and continue to grow.
Reporting into a very successful and approachable partner, you will be responsible for a sizable client portfolio and managing a team of technically strong accountants. The core focus of your role will be to support and develop a strong team whilst building and maintaining client relationships.
You will be involved in everything from mentoring and supporting staff, managing client relationships, compliance and business development for new client on-boarding. Pathway to equity or Partnership is available for the right person.
To be considered you will have:
- 10+ years experience within a reputable Australian firm
- Experience of managing a portfolio of $1mil or more
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experience with leading a team of 8+ staff
- Experience with reviewing work, mentoring and business developing
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure
- A pathway to partnership for the right person
- Training and on-going professional development
- Flexible working arrangements
- 2 big staff functions per year
- Full kitchen facilities
- Onsite Car Park
- Work from home and flexible hours
To apply for this role please submit your resume through the APPLY button NOW.
To be considered for this role, you must have full working rights in Australia.