Senior Business Services ManagerThe opportunity:
Working alongside a very successful but approachable Partner, you will provide leadership by managing a team of technically strong accountants and be the main point of contact for your clients.
You will be involved in everything from mentoring and supporting staff, managing client relationships, compliance and business development for new client on-boarding.
To be considered you will have:
- 10+ years experience within a reputable Australian firm
- Experience of managing a portfolio of $1mil or more
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experience with leading a team of 8+ staff
- Experience with reviewing work, mentoring and business developing
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure
- A pathway to partnership for the right person
- Training and on-going professional development
- Flexible working arrangements
- 2 big staff functions per year
- Full kitchen facilities
- Onsite Car Park
To apply for this role please submit your resume through the APPLY button NOW.
Due to high number of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. To be considered for this role, you must have full working rights in Australia.