They have a newly created opportunity for an experienced Manager to join their team of enthusiastic and motivated accountants. The role involves driving the business forward and managing a team with a sizable portfolio of clients. The core focus of your role will be to support and develop a strong team whilst building and maintaining client relationships.
You will be committed to professional growth, enjoys challenge and will be able to prioritise, delegate and manage workflow for your team. You will be a natural leader, which will enable you to mentor, inspire, train, and transfer your knowledge to a developing team but most importantly, you will love what you do!
Your Role will include:
- Fostering key relationships to develop clients and Business for the firm
- Assisting your portfolio of clients with their accounting requirements
- Providing technical advice and adding value to your client portfolio
- Leading and assist in managing of a small team
Ideally, you will:
- Have a minimum 8 years' experience in a business services role
- Be CA/CPA Qualified
- Have previous staff management experience
- Be able to prioritise, delegate and review work for the team
- Be personable and approachable
- Have a desire to excel and develop the practice
What’s of offer:
- Hands on exposure to management of broad client base
- Reporting directly into a supportive and approachable partner
- A growing firm where you will develop and progress in your career
- Monthly staff training
- Fun and social working environment
This opportunity will not be around for long, to apply for this role please submit your resume through the APPLY button NOW.
Due to high number of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. To be considered for this role, you must have full working rights in Australia.