- Global Fortune 500 IT / Software Solutions provider - Health Division
- Enterprise cloud, cyber-security, managed services
- Hospital / pharmaceutical sector.
- $150-180k + super + comms, OTE $250k+
Are you an experienced IT / Software Business Development Manager with Medical Sales experience, selling into the local hospital / pharmaceutical sector?
This Fortune 500 IT services company spans 70 countries, partnering with the world's largest enterprises and government bodies to provide the highest level of next-gen analytics, enterprise cloud consulting and cyber-security solutions.
A position has become available for a decorated Senior Business Development Manager to join their Health Division, helping to foster new relationships and drive service implementation into hospitals and health providers.
Typical duties will include:
- Lead end-to-end sales of customized, complex business solutions to large clients
- Leverage your existing relationships within the hospital / pharmaceutical sector
- Building relationships with new and existing clients and define Account Development plans
- Participate in networking events, industry breakfasts and seminars
- Highly consultative, solution selling with technical product knowledge
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making, and overcome objections
- Assist with product planning and market positioning for multi-product customer environments
- Senior level experience in Software / IT Sales, or other technology services
- Strong relationships across the local hospital / pharmaceutical sector
- Willingness to travel nationally
- Experience with high-level presentations and liaising with c-suite decision makers
If you are interested I would love to hear from you! Please apply via the links below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org