Senior Business Development Manager I Living Infrastructure I Sydney
Denovo Recruitment are currently representing an incredible leader within the living infrastructure sector who are paving the way in urban communities to tackle climate change, revolutionise modern day engineering and infrastructure, improving sustainability, and making a significant impact to increasing productivity and health to communities working within their natural environments.
This business has seen substantial growth and has successfully worked on some of Australia’s most well-known commercial infrastructure projects, particularly within Sydney and Melbourne. Due to this growth, the need for a Senior Business Development Manager to join their sales division has become available.
This role will see you canvasing, establishing, and managing mid-level to high level projects within commercial infrastructure, urban planning and development projects, commercial workspace, health and well being sectors, and more. It is a unique opportunity to pave the way in penetrating a thriving market with one of the earths most unique products, plants and living infrastructure.
- Develop and execute strong data driven business development strategies to appropriately target desired projects and clients
- Meet annual and quarterly sales revenue targets that are established inline with business and individual financial targets.
- Identify, research, strategies and convert new revenue generating opportunities to meet/exceed annual sales revenue targets
- Develop a sustainable, constant and strong new business pipeline across multiple vertical sectors
- Develop new business and long-term account opportunities through prospecting and cold calling
- Develop sales presentations, conduct seminars and participate in meetings with clients and external vendors.
- Build strong relationships with key external stakeholders through client meetings as well as through industry and networking events
- Complete requests for proposals, follow up on submissions and close business. Align activities with organisational growth initiatives regarding market and target customer segments, and the company’s potential to meet customer needs.
- Oversee and maintain existing accounts to ensure ongoing client satisfaction and to build referral base recommendations
- Ensure CRM (ZOHO) systems are consistently and accurately updated
- Work closely with operations & service delivery teams to drive a comprehensive sales-to-construction handover process on all won projects
- Seek client feedback on project completion in order to improve client experience
- Demonstrated experience within a Business Development Management position is highly essential
- Established network within the construction, architecture & design industry is essential to be successful in this position
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding individual sales targets in a timely manner
- Prior experience managing project-based sales from commencement to completion
- Proven capability to work closely within a team environment to ensure clients are successfully installed and services post sales completion.
- Strong capabilities in canvasing, cold calling, client interaction, effective negotiating, and communication is integral to this position.
- Hold a high regard to performing inline with company processes and ethical standards.
To be the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ability to implement and execute high quality strategic business development processes that are backed with data driven solutions to penetrate the ever-growing market of construction, architecture, and design.
This position offers a market competitive remuneration package along with vehicle allowance, mobile phone, laptop and other employee benefits.
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
At Denovo, we are motivated to provide equal employment opportunities and embrace diversity and encourage applications from any background.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.