This role is a full-time role based in inner north - east of Melbourne. You will be will be responsible for all end to end accounting and reporting for all business entity groups working alongside a bookkeeper based in Sydney and liaise with the external accountant.
This is a very exciting opportunity to get involved with a business that is growing. They don’t just want someone to come in and do the work, they want you to be on the journey and progress your career with them as the business continues to grow. They pride themselves on looking out for their staff by providing them with all relevant training and development needed to allow them to be promoted within the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Hold a relevant degree in accounting or qualifications in bookkeeping
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience either within public practice or an internal finance role
- Experience working with the construction industry (not required but very highly regarded)
- Must have excellent XERO and Excel skills
- Experience with Unleashed highly advantageous
- Be motivated to grow their career and embrace new challenges
- Have excellent time management skills and be able to prioritise tasks
- Experience with preparation of Tax returns, BAS, Payroll and Financial Reports
- Long-term career pathway
- On-site parking
- Paid birthday off
- Family friendly and open-door policy
To apply for this amazing role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively, please call Sarah Murch on 0430 998 686 (business hours only)
Due to a high number of applications, only those short listed will be contacted.