This role is a full-time role based in the south-east of Melbourne. You will be responsible for all end to end accounting and reporting for all business entity groups working alongside a bookkeeper based in Sydney and liaise with the external accountant.
Your key duties will include:
- AR / AP invoices processing
- Processing of payroll including superannuation
- Review and reconciliation of Balance sheet items, account analysis, end of day balancing of cash registers, bank reconciliations
- Preparing and remitting BAS and Income Activity Statements to ATO
- Debt collection and cash flow management dealing with suppliers and creditors
The ideal candidate will have:
- Hold a relevant degree in accounting or qualifications in bookkeeping
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience either within public practice or an internal finance role
- Experience working with the construction industry (not required but very highly regarded)
- Must have excellent XERO and Excel skills
- Experience with Unleashed highly advantageous
- Be motivated to grow their career and embrace new challenges
- Have excellent time management skills and be able to prioritise tasks
- Experience with preparation of Tax returns, BAS, Payroll and Financial Reports
- Job security in a stable and growing industry
- Long-term career pathway
- On-site parking
- Family friendly and open-door policy
To apply for this amazing role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button.
Due to a high number of applications, only those short listed will be contacted.
Please note – you must have your PR or Citizenship to be considered.