Our client, who is a reputable, prestigious Top 100 CA firm located in the CBD, is currently looking for an Audit Accountant with around 4 years’ professional experience, and strong willingness to learn and build a career in audit.
They will provide you with clear career pathways and ongoing learning and development opportunities, along with this they promote a strong focus on maintaining genuine work-life balance and a collaborative and open culture.
As an Audit Accountant you will be participating and leading ongoing external audits for medium to large clients from various industries. Working closely with the Manager, assisting planning, execution and completion of audit engagements. You will also be responsible for preparing billing forms as per budgeting processes, communicating with stakeholders and escalating key issues if necessary.
You will be given the opportunity to progress quickly and work on larger and more complex audit & assurance jobs.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 3 + years’ audit experience
- CPA / CA completed or in progress
- Ability to complete assignments both in a team setting and on an individual basis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What you'll get in return:
- On-going training and professional development
- Long-term career pathways
- Study support and study leave days
- Health & well-being programs
- Working within a diverse team and social culture. You will gain exposure to a variety of assignments in a number of industry sectors, including field work
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively, please call Melissa Thomas on 0401 164 486 (business hours only)