- Work on large-scale complex projects
- Highly competetive salary on offer / commensurate with experience
- Melbourne CBD based offices
A globally recognised multi-disciplinary consultancy with an in-house Architecture division consisting of 15 architectural professionals. The Architecture division are known as experts within the highly complex laboratory and pharmaceutical sectors.
Permanent position available for a Senior Architect. Responsibilities will include running large-scale complex projects from client brief through all project stages to post construction. Projects include Institutional, pharmaceutical, laboratories etc.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications / skills / experience:
- Architectural Registration (essential)
- Previous experience working on laboratories and pharmaceutical projects (preferred) or alternatively previous experience working on health / medical projects
- Proficiency using both Revit and AutoCAD
- Proven experience performing a Project leader role.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply using the link provided or call Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9908 2082 for more information.