Senior ArchitectAbout the Company:
My client is a bustling design studio that services a diverse range of clients from public listed companies through to private enterprise. Projects range from industry leading hotels and resorts to unique multi-residential, commercial developments and luxury homes.
This studio has won significant work within the hotel and resort sector, and I am looking for an exceptional creative person. I am seeking a senior Architect who shares has a passion for brands and all things design to join the Melbourne office.
About the role:
This highly sought-after role is for someone with a minimum 6 years industry experience, including previous engagement in projects from conception to completion. This role requires:
- Registered Architect
- Candidate with 6+ years experience in Australia
- Proficiency in Revit 2019 - 2021 is essential
- Consultant management skills is imperative
- Strong documentation skills
- Requires strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with all team members
- Strong knowledge of the local construction industry
- BIM Management skills would be favorable
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Candidate will need to be based in Melbourne and be fully vaccinated
Please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Justine Tasker on ph. 0400 949 683 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.