My client is a multi-disciplinary Building Services Engineering Consultancy. Specialising in Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Fire, Acoustic, Audio-Visual, Security, Civil and Structural.
Looking for a motivated Senior Electrical Engineer to work as part of an experienced team in a Multi-Discipline environment.
Project delivery of electrical building services projects, heavily involved in a wide range of projects including residential, commercial, education, health, office buildings, retail, industrial, hotels and hospitality.
The role will involve the building services design, site inspections, writing technical specifications, attending meetings, responding to RFIs, project management, client liaison, managing your own time and training other team members.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 4 + years of experience working as an Electrical Engineer within a building services environment.
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Building Design Practioner
- The ability to complete design and analysis of electrical, power, lighting, communications, security, and data services for the construction industry; with comprehensive knowledge of local building codes and standards.
- Project Leadership Skills
- Strong technical skills, with proficiency in design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and fluent articulate English.
- Organised, efficient and driven to exceed customer expectations.
- At least 3 years of experience working in Australia
- WFH and option to work 4/5 days per week
- Excellent Remuneration
- Family feel – you’re not a number here
- Career Progression Opportunity
- Support – direct access to management, interoffice team collaboration
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0432290660