Senior Administrator / ASIC AdministratorOur client is a well-known medium sized firm in Bacchus Marsh that have been in operation for over 13 years. Due to continued growth within the firm, that provide various services to their clients including Taxation & Compliance, Business Structuring and Advisory, Self-Managed Superfunds, Corporate Secretarial and Bookkeeping.
Due to increased workflow, an amazing and rare opportunity and become available for an experienced Administrator with ASIC experience. They are looking for someone who can handle a fast-paced role with experience in a professional environment. The successful applicant will have a warm welcoming nature, be time efficient and willing to learn new tasks.
This is a diverse role that will need your high level of customer service skills to assist with a broad range of administrative tasks. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- ASIC Lodgements and administer all annual returns
- Establishment of all Companies and Trusts
- Establishment of all Superannuation Funds
- ABN/TFN Applications
- Billings and invoicing
- Engagement letters, ethical letters and tax planning packages to clients
- Assisting with any ad-hoc administration for accounting team as required
- Maintenance of database and files
The Successful Applicant will have:
- Experience in a professional services firm
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Ability to work autonomously with the ability to fit in as a friendly and helpful team member
- Experience with MYOB, APS, Microsoft Office Suite, ASIC and ATO portals
- ASIC Administration experience is essential
Benefits and perks
- Opportunity to develop into an administration / office management role
- Casual dress Fridays
- Free all-day parking
- Free healthy lunch provided daily and subsides gym memberships.
- Staff social events and morning teas
- Kitchen facilities and break out areas
To apply for this role please hit the “APPLY NOW” button. Due to high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.