They are looking for someone who can handle a fast-paced role with experience in a professional environment. The successful applicant will have a warm welcoming nature, be time efficient and willing to learn new tasks.
This is a diverse role that will need your high level of customer service skills to assist with a broad range of administrative tasks. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Billings and invoicing
- Corporate affairs
- Maintenance of client database and files
- IT management
- Scheduling Appointments
- Arranging catering as required
- Supporting other administration team members
- Assisting with internal recruitment process
The Successful Applicant will have:
- Experience in a professional services firm
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Ability to work autonomously with the ability to fit in as a friendly and helpful team member
- Experience with MYOB, APS, Microsoft Office Suite, ASIC and ATO portals
Benefits and perks
- Yearly Bonuses
- 1 Hour Lunch Break
- Staff social events and morning teas
- Kitchen facilities and break out areas
- Walking distance to cafes and restaurants and CBD shopping
- Career pathways - opportunity to develop into management
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator who is looking for a role that can develop into a management role.
To apply for this role please hit the “APPLY NOW” button. Due to high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.