Senior Administrator - ASIC administratorOur client is an established 4-Partner Chartered Accounting firm located in the inner east that provide various services to their clients including Taxation & Compliance, Business Structuring and Advisory, Self-Managed Superfunds, Corporate Secretarial and Bookkeeping.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Senior Administrator. They are looking for someone who can handle a fast-paced role with experience in a professional environment. The successful applicant will have a warm welcoming nature, be time efficient and willing to learn new tasks.
This is a diverse role that will need your high level of customer service skills to assist with a broad range of administrative tasks. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- ASIC Lodgements and administer all annual returns
- Establishment of all Companies and Trusts with Cleardocs/Maddocks with Cleardocs for accountants
- Establishment of all Superannuation Funds with Cleardocs, including ABN/TFN Applications for same
- Billings and invoicing
- SMSF Audit process
- Engagement letters, ethical letters and tax planning packages to clients
- Assisting with any ad-hoc administration for accounting team as required
- Maintenance of database and files
The Successful Applicant will have:
- Experience in a professional services firm
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Ability to work autonomously with the ability to fit in as a friendly and helpful team member
- Experience with MYOB, APS, Microsoft Office Suite, ASIC and ATO portals
- ASIC and Superfund Administration experience is essential
Benefits and perks
- Yearly Bonuses
- Opportunity to develop into an administration / office management role
- Casual dress Fridays
- Free all-day parking and public transport at front door
- Subsides gym memberships
- Staff social events and morning teas
- Kitchen facilities and break out areas
- Walking distance to cafes, restaurants and Melbourne famous fashion shopping
To apply for this role please hit the “APPLY NOW” button. Due to high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.