This role would start off on a part-time basis but will develop into a full-time role. Initially you will be the only person in the finance team and will be responsible for all end to end accounting and reporting for all 5 business entity groups, with plans to grow and develop a full internal finance team.
This is a very exciting opportunity to get involved with a business that is growing. They don’t just want someone to come in and do their job, they want you to be on the journey and progress your career with them as the business continues to grow. They pride themselves on looking out for their staff by providing them with all training and development needed to allow them to be promoted within the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience either within public practice or an internal accounting role
- Experience working with the automotive industry (not required but very highly regarded)
- Be CA / CPA qualified
- Must have excellent XERO and Excel skills
- Be motivated to grow their career and embrace new challenges
- Have excellent time management skills and be able to prioritise tasks
- Experience with preparation of Tax returns, BAS, Payroll and Financial Reports
- Long-term career pathway – opportunity to handpick your own finance team!
- Fuel card
- On-site parking
- Flexi working hours / days
- Paid birthday off
- Family friendly and open-door policy
To apply for this amazing role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively, please call Sarah Murch on 0430 998 686 (business hours only)
Due to a high number of applications, only those short listed will be contacted.