Our client provides a combination of accounting, taxation, superannuation, and consulting services to their clients that are from a diverse mix of industries and vary in sizes. They build strong and long-lasting relationships with their clients which enables them to tailor their services to meet their individual needs.
A very rare and exciting opportunity has opened up for an experienced supervisor / manager to join their team. Reporting into a successful and approachable Partner, you will be involved with managing workflow and reviewing work completed by a small team, preparation of business advice, client meetings and more.
Benefits of working here:
- Ongoing professional development through internal / external training and seminars
- Career pathways
- Young, social and collaborative team environment
- Tech savvy and paperless office
- Quarterly staff functions and social events
- Bonus structures
- Study support
- Flexible working arrangements
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will:
- Have completed CA / CPA
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ supervisor or management experience within a reputable Australian accounting firm
- Have strong technical skills and working knowledge of CGT, FBT, trusts and management accounting requirements
- Previous supervisory experience
- Have experience using XERO
- Have excellent written and verbal communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Even during these difficult times, our client has been growing. This opportunity will not be around for long. To arrange a confidential discussion please submit your resume through the APPLY button now!
**To be considered you must have full working rights in Australia. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.