A rare and exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced senior accountant or an intermediate accountant ready for a step-up. Reporting into a very successful and approachable partner, your role will include Virtual CFO, Tax Consultancy, Strategic Planning, Cash flow forecasting, reporting KPI’s and Bench-marking, Business Valuations and Succession Planning.
To be considered, you will;
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience within a reputable Australian firm
- Have completed or be near completion of CA / CPA studies
- Have previous exposure to consulting work including restructures, valuations and technical advice
- Have excellent technical skills
- Be a team orientated self-starter
- Be a confident communicator
Staff benefits here include
- Generous Bonus Structure
- Flexible hours & work life balance
- Ongoing training & professional development
- Support & freedom to express your professional skills
- Inclusive work culture
- Exquisite corporate office work environment
- A career pathway
- Free Parking
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to hit the “ÄPPLY” button now. Please note, this is a full-time role and you must have full working rights in Australia.
**Due to high number of applicants, only those short listed will be contacted.