They currently have a vacancy for a senior accountant with experience in reviewing work. This is a growing firm with long-term career pathways made available.
Your role will include;
- Management of own client base in this hands-on, client facing role
- Producing and reviewing compliance documents, annual financial statements for business and investment clients
- Preparing tax returns and reconciliations for companies, partnerships, trusts, and a range of individuals
- Providing training and support to junior team members and reviewing their work
To be considered you must;
- Hold a relevant degree qualification and be CA / CPA qualified
- Have a minimum of 6 years’ local experience within Business Services
- Experience with reviewing work and training junior staff
- Excellent technical skills
- Have a strong client service focus
- Monthly training
- A social and friendly team working environment
- Flexible working arrangements, suited to return to work parent
- Team lunches and birthday celebrations
- Work with large, national and international clients
- Career pathways
This opportunity will not be around for long, to apply for this role please submit your resume through the APPLY button NOW.
To be considered for this role, you must have full working rights in Australia.