Reporting to a technically strong and highly personable principle, you will join an established business services team and work with a diverse client portfolio of privately owned businesses and high-profile athletes. You will be responsible for completing and reviewing all types of tax returns with consideration of BAS, FBT, CGT and Div. 7A issues, tax planning, client meetings and mentoring junior staff.
This role will be developing into a management role within 12-18 months. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a firm that are passionate about accounting and growing a diverse and fun team.
To be considered you must:
- Be CA / CPA qualified
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ local accounting firm experience
- Have excellent technical knowledge and skills
- Be driven to succeed, motivated and a great team player
- Have a positive attitude and a great willingness to learn
- Be a confident communicator and leader
- Ongoing work-from home options
- Tax banter and webinars
- Long-term career pathways
- Paid birthday off
- Friendly, social and collaborative team environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing firm where you will continue to progress your career within a fun and social team environment.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. To be considered you MUST have full working rights in Australia.
Due to a high number of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted.