They are committed to providing job satisfaction, professional development, and the wellbeing of their employees have lots of staff incentives, including;
- Personal / professional and leadership development programs
- Career progression opportunities
- Lots of technical training
- Social club
- EAP Program
- Leadership program
- Morning teas & birthday celebrations
- Flexible working hours / arrangements
- Monthly or fortnightly RDO options
- Monthly team BBQ
- Fridays drinks
- Corporate functions (paid flights and accommodation)
- Paid relocation costs!!!
- Plus SO much more!!!
The position will attract someone who enjoys the challenges of unique and often quite complex client situations and is looking for the opportunity to further their career in a dynamic well-regarded practice.
Joining a team of trusted, reliable, and knowledgeable professionals, your role will include;
- Be the main point of contact for a small client list
- Focus on their management and reporting obligations
- Tax planning, compliance, and regular meetings with good financial strategies
- Reviewing work completed by junior staff
The ideal candidate will;
- Be CA / CPA qualified
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a reputable Australian firm
- Previous review experience will be highly regarded
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Be personable and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
To apply, please hit the APPLY button now to submit your resume or email it direct to email@example.com. This is a full-time role, you must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.