Senior Accountant / Client Manager- Highly regarded CBD Accounting firm
Our client is a boutique accounting firm that are based in a beautiful, modern and tech-savvy office in the heart of the CBD. They have public transport at their doorstep and affordable all-day parking options within walking distance.
They work with medium to large national clients and assist them in the areas of compliance accounting & taxation, corporate advisory and consultation, deceased estates, restructuring, superannuation compliance and cryptocurrency.
A very exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Senior Accountant / Client Manager. Reporting into a very successful and approachable Director, you will manage your own client portfolio of IT, Logistics, Oil & Gas, Retail, High Profile Individuals, Aviation, Medical and Construction industry clients. The role is hands-on with compliance and advisory projects. You will be the main point of contact and run all client meetings.
To be considered, you will:
- Be CA / CPA qualified
- Have a minimum of 6 years local public practice experience
- Solid Taxation Knowledge regarding various complex topics such as SMSF, Div 7A, FBT, GST, structure advice for complex entities, tax consolidations and small business tax concessions
- Excellent communication both written and verbal, including writing formal advice and reports
- Be self-motivated and have a willingness to learn new things
- Experience with XERO, MYOB, BGL and CAS 360 highly regarded
- Be able to establish and maintain good working relationships with clients
Staff benefits include:
- Fun, social, and collaborative team environment
- No micromanaging – full ownership over client portfolio
- Monthly external and internal training
- Seminars, webinars and study support
- Quarterly staff functions and ad-hoc team lunches
- Onsite gym and shower facilities
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Client Manager who is looking for a client focused role. This firm does not hire at the junior level, therefore minimal staff review will be required. They take a lot of pride in ensuring that the find the right fit for their family feel office. In doing so, they have a low staff turnover.
To apply for this role, please click Apply to submit your CV to Sarah Murch.
To be considered you must have full working rights in Australia.