This firm has been in operation for over 13 years and have continue to grow even during these difficult times, this has resulted in an opportunity for a senior accountant.
Your role will include;
- Preparation of financials and tax returns for all entities
- Coordinating and conducting research and providing advice to clients
- Assisting with consulting work including restructures, valuations, technical advice
- Co-coordinating meetings with key advisors and creating strategies
- Budgeting and forecasting
The ideal candidate will have;
- Minimum 6 years' local experience as a Business Services Accountant
- Completed CA / CPA – or be near completion
- Have some experience in dealing with large corporate clients with complex structures
- Have exposure to consulting work including restructures, valuations and technical advice
- Be a confident communicator and a team player
Benefits of working here include;
- Beautiful prestigious office with city and bayside views
- On-going professional training and seminars
- Work with very large, complex clients
- Full kitchen facilities and break out areas
- Staff bonuses and annual salary reviews
- Tech savvy & paperless office
- Stand up desks and dual screens
- Unlimited tea, coffee and a professional barista coffee machine (No instant coffee here!)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a firm that looks after their staff and provide exposure to Big-4 clientele & training, within a friendly and social boutique environment.
To apply for this role, please submit your application through the APPLY button. Due to a high number of applicants – only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.