This firm has been in operation for over 13 years and continue to grow, this has resulted in an opportunity for an experienced accountant to join one of their teams.
Your role will include;
- Preparation of financials and tax returns for all entities
- Coordinating and conducting research and providing advice to clients
- Assisting with consulting work including restructures, valuations, technical advice
- Co-coordinating meetings with key advisors and creating strategies
- Budgeting and forecasting
The ideal candidate will have;
- Minimum 3 years' local experience as a Business Services Accountant
- Completed CA / CPA – or be near completion
- Have some experience in dealing with large corporate clients with complex structures
- Have exposure to consulting work including restructures, valuations and technical advice
- Be a confident communicator and a team player
Benefits of working here include;
- Beautiful prestigious office with city and bay-side views
- On-going professional training and seminars
- Work with very large, complex clients
- Full kitchen facilities and break out areas
- Staff bonuses and annual salary reviews
- Tech savvy & paperless office
- Stand up desks and dual screens
- Unlimited tea, coffee and a professional barista coffee machine (No instant coffee here!)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a firm that looks after their staff and provide exposure to Big-4 clientele & training, within a friendly and social boutique environment.
To apply for this role, please submit your application through the APPLY button. Due to a high number of applicants – only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.