An exciting opportunity has become available for a senior accountant who has experience with reviewing work and who is looking to step up into a supervisory / management role.
Your role will include;
- Preparation of financials and tax returns for all entities
- Coordinating and conducting research and providing advice to clients
- Assisting with consulting work including restructures, valuations, technical advice
- Co-coordinating meetings with key advisors and creating strategies
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Delegating and reviewing work
The ideal candidate will have;
- Minimum 5 years' local experience as a Business Services Accountant
- Completed CA / CPA – or be near completion
- Experience with SMSF highly regarded
- Have exposure to consulting work including restructures, valuations and technical advice
- Be a confident communicator and a team player
- Be personable and approachable
- Experience with delegating and reviewing work
Benefits of working here include;
- 9 day fortnight
- On-going professional training and seminars
- Full kitchen facilities and break out areas
- In-hose coffee machine!
- Monthly in-house massage therapist
- Public transport at the front door and all-day parking close by
- Staff bonuses and annual salary reviews
- Staff social committee with events and charity fundraisers
This is a full-time role, however this firm can provide flexible working hours and arrangements. Return to work parents are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button.
You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.