Reporting into a very successful and approachable Manager, you will be responsible for a small client list and assisting with reviewing work completed by junior staff and face to face client meetings. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an exciting client portfolio from the CBD and nation-wide, without the city commute!
They provide monthly internal & external training to all staff, quarterly staff social events with the city office, long-term career pathways (opportunity to work towards equity / partnership!), car parking and health & well-being programs! They are a team of mature, tech-savvy accountants who bring enthusiasm to their work.
To be considered you must:
- Be an Australian Citizen / Permanent Resident
- Have completed a relevant local degree qualification
- Have completed your CA / CPA studies
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience with a reputable Australian firm
- Have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent attention to detail
Benefits for working with this firm include:
- Flexible working arrangements
- On-going training and clear career pathways
- Lots of client’s interaction
- Supportive, friendly and collaborative team
- Quarterly staff functions with the Melbourne office and ad-hoc team lunches
- Free all-day parking within walking distance!
This is a full-time role, however this firm can provide flexible working hours and arrangements. Work-life balance is something that is not just talked about but legitimately delivered. Return to work parents are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this role, please hit the APPLY button now.