They currently have a vacancy for a senior accountant with experience in reviewing work. This is a growing firm with long-term career pathways made available.
Your role will include;
- Management of own client base in this hands on, client facing role
- Producing and reviewing compliance documents, annual financial statements for business and investment clients
- Preparing tax returns and reconciliations for companies, partnerships, trusts, and a range of individuals
- Providing training and support to junior team members and reviewing their work
To be considered you must;
- Hold a relevant degree qualification and be CA / CPA qualified
- Have a minimum of 6 years’ local experience within Business Services
- Experience with reviewing work and training junior staff
- Excellent technical skills
- Have a strong client service focus
- Excellent working knowledge of XERO
- Flexible working arrangements, suited to return to work parent
- A social and friendly team working environment
- Team lunches and birthday celebrations
- Monthly training
- Career progression
This opportunity will not be around for long, to apply for this role please submit your resume through the APPLY button NOW.
To be considered for this role, you must have full working rights in Australia.